Dr. Ed Adams has been a therapist for over 20 years and received his Doctor of Psychology degree (Psy.D.) in Professional Psychology from Rutgers University. Currently, he provides therapy for individual women and men as well as couples.
Services for Men and Women include:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Family Conflicts
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery Support
- Conflict Resolution
- Assessments for PTSD, Depression, and Anxiety
- Assessments related to Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Executive and Personal Coaching
- Group Therapy
- Dr. Adams has an expertise in the treatment of men and the specific challenges facing men.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues. I provide services that span from therapy for women and men suffering from depression and/or relationship conflict to treating men and women facing career, marriage, health, and emotional transitions within a supportive and shame-free atmosphere. I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my patient's needs to attain their goals. After all, therapy is a professional relationship with purpose.